Monday 5 October 2020

Harvest Photos - 5 October 2020

Dear Photography Friends -

Belonging to the Prince Edward County Photography Club is an important part of my 'photo life'. Each month, there are various themes and challenges to stimulate and challenge my camera, my technical skills, and my eye. 

One of the September themes was "Harvest Time." Below are the five images I submitted, most of them featuring vegetables from Aaron Armstrong's Blue Wheelbarrow Farm near Bloomfield. (link) Throughout the summer, Bill and I have been participating in Aaron's Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) scheme, whereby each week we've been receiving a crate of gorgeous fresh vegetables.

You can check out the YouTube slideshow that features all the harvest photos submitted by Prince Edward County Photography Club members here. If these photos don't put you in the mood for Thanksgiving, I don't know what will!

Enjoy the yummy photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment